Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by LollyPop, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I've got at least 92lbs to lose. (AGAIN! :sigh:)

I have some mini-goals but by main goals are 15th Feb 2010 DisneyLand Paris trip with my family and 13th Mar 2010 My 30th Birthday :eek:

The thing that has been the hardest issue for me to get over is that I'm back at the beginning. I've already done this once, but didn't maintain, couldn't maintain, maybe just didn't want to maintain.... Thought I'd done the hard work... how wrong was I!

So, with my tail between my legs today I finally went back to my CDC who welcomed me and reminded me that I didn't need to be sad about it, just want to move forward.

So, I shall be checking in again every week from now on. Encouragement and help most welcome... I do find CD a bit isolating... :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Make mini targets instead of thinking of the whole picture. Have pictures of where you are going to go to so you can see them constantly

Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.