Hello

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by litlle miss Sunshine, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. litlle miss Sunshine

litlle miss Sunshine Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Everyone

I have just started WW i have a long, long, long way to go so thought this may be a good way to get support and keep going.

How is everyone finding it, what is everyone eating I'm sticking to mainly WW branded food cos I'm scared of messing up the points how easy it? Any help and advice greatly recieved

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hello :)

I have a long long LONG way to go too, but hardly think of it like that - I'm always aiming for that next half stone :)

I hardly eat any WW food - don't get enough of it for the points if you ask me :)

Best advice I can give you is to read the 'Sharing favourites & New Discoveries' post - and have a pad ready to write down all the great low pointed food!!

When's your WI day??

Good luck!!

Twigs
    xx

4. litlle miss Sunshine

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi

My WI day is Saturday, Thanks for the advice I'm gonna have a good search through the site

Good luck to you too how fantastic you have already lost 23lbs congrats xx

5. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi

I'm with twiggs - ww foods are sooo small & sometimes expensive - tesco do pointed foods anyway and there are so many low point alternatives if you are prepared to look a bit - there are loads of yummy things and if you like cooking then you will be uber good lol

6. litlle miss Sunshine

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Oh nice one I didn't realise Tesco did pointed foods Thanks x

7. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    hello! sainsburys started putting the points on their good for you range, but i'm not sure if they still do. In tescos its the 'lite choices ' meals that have the points on

best of luck i'm sure you will do well

8. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    hello and welcome :) this is a very helpful and supportive place you will get there! WW products are ok check the pound shop! But i agree with the above posts the ready meals for example and not that filling and quite high in salt x

9. *Saski*

*Saski* Up for the challenge

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey my dear. Loving your name btw. Very cute. I have a long way to go too but like Twigs said it's best not to think of it like that. Just set yourself mini targets it make it a lot more managable.

I used to eat WW foods to begin with but it is soo easy to point your own food when you get in the habit, especially with stuff you have fairly often.

If something doesn't have the points on it fear not as to roughly work out points you just need to divide the kcals by 70 and the saturated fat by 4. Good luck in your first week :D if you need anything just ask :) xxx

10. litlle miss Sunshine

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Saski thanks for the advice, really loving the site everyone is so lovely and full of fab advice xx

11. bear1982

bear1982 in the zone!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there welcome to minis and weight watchers.

I echo what Twigs and Sas have to say, I have a LONG way to go but really don't think about it like that, break it up into little bits and you'll find it much more achievable.

I very rarely eat WW stuff, the occassional thing but the best piece of advice i can give you is buy a weight watchers calculator. You just put in the cals and the sat fat and it works it all out for you!

Good luck chick, you'll do just fine and if you need anything then just ask

xx

12. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I would recommend you get a ww calculator and a set of kitchen scales, both of which will free you up from having to stick to ready meals.

Good luck x

13. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/Low Carb
    Hello! This site is fantastic and will give you all the motivation and support you need. I'm constantly on here!! :D
    I have a loooonng way to go too but like everyone else said it's best to set small goals! Best of luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.