Hello!

lunar jim

Gold Member
Wow, not been on for a while! Not been online much TBH...

WI day on Thursday, the first time since before Christmas. I've eaten like a hog too!

I've also not run since before Christmas either, so I'm dreading the damage I've done. I feel like I've put a stone on...

I'm supposed to be doing a 5k run on 9th Jan :eek: Better get back in training pronto lol

Hi LJ! Im sure you wont have done too much damage over christmas x x

Hope the scales give you a nice suprise

I know the feeling jim, I'm back on the diet as of tomorrow!!!

Good Luck with the training and the WI. My scales at home ran out of batteries a few weeks before crimbo which has given me the green light not to care. I went to get a new battery today but the one i need was the only one the shop had sold out of so i think someone is telling me to stay off the scales for a little while longer. Going to give the diet a little while to work its magic.

Hi LJ, I hope the scales are kind and you can get back into your training with ease. Good luck with the 5k run in January, you will be great.

hey jim, good to see you, hope you had a good christmas

what ever the situation tomorrow you know urself if you knuckle down it will shift quickly

good luck for the 5k!

Lovely to see you back!!! I'm sure you will be able to get back to just fine - you know what to expect.
I must say I admire your determination for the 5k run :) You will have to let us know how you get on.
Here's to the ketosis fairy revisiting both you and I very soon!
Hugs x x x

Thanks folks! Yes, I'm expecting a hefty gain so I'm not going to be too traumatised hopefully :D

Only shame is, I can't SS with the run coming up, I wouldn't have the energy for it :(

Good luck with the run Jim, im sure whatever you gain will shift really quickly, gotta love CD!

Good luck LJ!

You will do it no bother....then you can sprinkle luck and determination my way for the silly half marathon i somehow signed up for in May! LOLOL

Anni
xxxxxxxxx

dont worry Jim, it will shift really quickly.. its not turned to fat, so it will be gone quick as CD!

Yeah, I'm not worried; it does come off quickly. Just need to knuckle down :D I'm firm in my mind that it's just Christmas being Christmas ;)

Hey LJ, it will be mostly fluid anyway and it will shift in no time.

Hiya, Jim

Hope that you and the family had a lovely Christmas, but yes, its time to get back to the business of weight loss/fitness.

All the best for 2010! x

I've put on a round a stone every xmas for each of the previous 3 years. This year I was determined not too, but have still put on 6 pounds - It's so hard!!

You'll get it back off again though mate

Back