Hello

Hello :wave_cry:

Newbie here, wanted some advice.

I have been reading up on lipotrim and have decided to take the plunge on 01.02.10.

I have tried pretty much every diet before and also been on Cambridge Diet and lasted 3 days :cry:.

I really want to do it this time though & I have a two week holiday coming up in July and the thought of spending another holiday in complete coverups and sweating like a pig horrifies me :cry:.

Can anyone tell me exactly how much this is? and also how you cope?

Thanks

Hi, it cost varies from £33-£36 i think. How come you couldn't cope on CD, just wondering as LT is very extreme although worth it if you can do it just look at everyone's losses.

It is hard for first couple of weeks, i actually had my hardest week on week 3 but every one is so different. You have to down at least 2lts(minimum)of water a day, that helps keep hunger at bay to an extent. What else do you need to know?

I pay £36 a week for LT.

Cope best by drinking plenty of water it really is the key and just remembering that it really really does get better after the first few days!!

Good luck- this was the 1st time I ever succeeded on a diet!!

By the way the main way i cope is because of having the support from this forum.

Thanks for the replies :D

I didn't cope on CD as I don't think my head was in the right place. I had Birthday do's, work events & a holiday all coming up and I just did not last :cry:.

However I can't honestly say what has changed but I feel this time I can do it.

I need to kick this weight as I think I probably have now about 8.5-9 stone to loose:cry:.

Hello :wave_cry:

Newbie here, wanted some advice.

I have been reading up on lipotrim and have decided to take the plunge on 01.02.10.

I have tried pretty much every diet before and also been on Cambridge Diet and lasted 3 days :cry:.

I really want to do it this time though & I have a two week holiday coming up in July and the thought of spending another holiday in complete coverups and sweating like a pig horrifies me :cry:.

Can anyone tell me exactly how much this is? and also how you cope?

Thanks

Welcome !!

You really need to be sure you want to do this - LT is the most extreme and bland of all the TFR diets - someone has just moved from LT to cambridge because they couldn't cope with LT.

36.00 p/wk for me too.

Key is water and this forum - without this forum I wouldn't have lasted past week 1!!.

Think carefully about what you decide - how much have you got to loose by the way ?

Why 1st Feb - why not tomorrow ? Sorry for being nosey !! ;)

you can do it . I had about 8 stone to loose too .. seems soo much .. but 12 weeks on I only have 3.5 to loose .. and it feels like I have only just started . This forum is great for the support and look at the before and after pics for extra motivation ..... get through the first few weeks and it gets much easier :)
Drink lots of water and know that it gets easier and you will do it .. try and see it as a positive experience rather than a nasty diet .. it is just a few months of hardship for a lifetime of being slim and happier :)

Hello and welcome!!

Plenty of time til the start of feb to get your mind in the right place!

You can do it!

Thanks for all your replies and encouraging words :D.

I'm starting on the 01.02 as it's payday :eek: and I'm pretty skinto at the moment :eek:.

I know it's going to be really hard but I need to do this. I'm 28 (29) in July and I don't want to be this weight anymore. I want to enjoy the last year of my 20's slim and I really believe I'm going to do it this time. CD was more expensive and too be honest the woman that I saw..Well I did not really click with her. That's why I want to try this and give it my all.

I want to suprise my Mum & Also my BF but most importantly I am fed up of being fat :cry:

you can do it . I had about 8 stone to loose too .. seems soo much .. but 12 weeks on I only have 3.5 to loose .. and it feels like I have only just started . This forum is great for the support and look at the before and after pics for extra motivation ..... get through the first few weeks and it gets much easier :)
Drink lots of water and know that it gets easier and you will do it .. try and see it as a positive experience rather than a nasty diet .. it is just a few months of hardship for a lifetime of being slim and happier :)

That is truly amazing!! Well done!!!!! WOW

Can I ask this may sound stupid considering I weigh so much. But how are you coping with your skin going back into shape?

I am so scared of doing this and being left with loose skin on my stomach.

Sunshine,

those are all fab reasons, and I understand what you mean about clicking - I didn't like my first chemist - then I moved and got much more support !!

Get into the habit now of coming on here everyday/night and reading up on the motivation/success stories.

We are all here to help each other.

Good luck for the 1st feb !. xxx

I've just completed my first week on LT and it is hard but well worth it when i saw i had lost 11lb this week. This forum is amazing and looking at the weight loses eveyone has achieved spurs me on! I have 8 stone to lose too but am currently aiming for 6. Good luck and drink plenty of water! keeping busy helps too. :) You can do it!

If you are determind and have strong will power then come aboard, welcome.

hi hun few tips for now !!!
1. try and cut down on your carb intake
2. start drinking up to 2 litres of water a day if at all possible
3. try and bring down your alchol consumption
4. smaller food portions

you have 2 full week before starting LT if you follow the above NOW your first week (which is the hardest) will be so much easier, as you are not eating your body will crave CARBS as you have been eating a lot of them, i personally craved my glass of nightly wine ???? drinking a lot of water if not used to it is a shock !!!! just some little tips BUT so useful
good luck get in your mindset and keep BUSY !!!!!

Hello sunshine and stars, welcome to LT :) I hope you do well with it, as people have told you, this forum really does help you along the way, everyones so friendly and welcoming and the advice and motivation you get from them is fantastic, when i feel down or want to eat i pop on here and read the posts and they really inspire me not to give up , best of luck to you xx

hey sunshine and stars welcome to lt, as everybody else has said take the time before you start to get your head in the right frame of mind. why not make some minigoals that willl break up your weight loss that you can reward yourself when you get to each of them? also if you go by what happydaystocome said it will make your first week fly by if you do that the week before you start.
also this place is a sanctury for all us lipotrimers i wouldnt have got this far on my own so use it use it use it well give youall the support you need. best of luck sweetie and hope to hear how you get on in your first week x

Jesus guys can you all stop being so nice :D

Seriously though thanks I can feel this is going to be the time it works for me, Well it chuffing wells wants too!!

Thanks so much for all your encouraging words though! It's going to be able to come on here for support which is going to be needed!
I think the thing for me is going to be the drinking! Not that I'm an alco! ;)

But a social person and normally go out at least twice a week. However on the brightest side it's going to save me loads of money!! :flirt2:
Can anyone advise do you need to make an app with a chemist the first time?

i can pop into mine whenever i want i dont have to make an appointment nor did i my first time, but that might not be the case for other chemists, the only thing she tells me is not to go in between 12 and 1 because shes out on her lunch break lol.

give the chemist that you will be getting LT from a quick call and see what they say...some chemists might prefer appointments only :)

Back