Hello

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mags12, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hello everyone

I have been on the Slimming World plan briefly before, I didn't dedicate enough time to trying to understand things properly and after losing 6lbs in my first week I didn't bother going back to class.

I have tried a few times to get on track with it doing it myself but I admit to needing all the support (and advice) I can get with it. I still don't even fully understand the healthy extras lol.

I'm starting the plan with my vague knowledge tomorrow morning as I've been a bit of a pig today and indulged in the crisps about 3 times :(

I have rang the consultant that runs the class I briefly attended just to ask in advance if it was ok to come back and explaining to her that I have gained about another stone since I was there :( Thankfully she is such a friendly woman she said of course come back and for me to come to class a little earlier than the start time so that I can have a personal chat with her first.

Looking forward to starting the plan in earnest and I'm sure that I will have a lot of questions so apologies in advance for that lol. At the moment I'm the heaviest I have ever been in my life, even during any of my pregnancies - I'm so ashamed.

I have been trying to get a bit of a fitness plan going over the last few days, I'm using the wii fit for 30 mins a day and the vibration plate for 10...realistically is this enough or should I be aiming for more. I have a lot of weight to lose :(

Sorry if I've rambled on a bit, wanted to introduce myself a bit.
    Margaret

PS I know the username is a bit ambitious lol...but that's what I'm aiming for.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You WILL be a bikini queen!!! :) It'll take hard work and dedication but you will get there, ambitious is good, it gives you something to work for!!

Well done for going back to class and recognising that you need the help. If you don't pick it up after the first week ask your C if you can sit in on the new members chat again another week... it's surprising how much goes over your head the first time when you're trying to take it all in. I'm sure your C wouldn't mind you sitting in on it again at a later date if you needed to!

I think you're excersise is fine for now, you don't want too much too soon you will do yourself an injury!

Don't apologise for questions or rambling, that's what we're all here for!!!

Good luck!

4. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thanks Camille :) I'm determined to shift these stones finally instead of sitting around and talking about it which is what I've been doing for quite a while now
    x

5. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome to MM!

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

7. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the forum and good luck :D

8. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome and good luck. You can do it!

9. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thanks everyone :) such brilliant losses, congrats!

10. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome! You WILL be a bikini queen :D There's no reason why you can't do it if you try. Now, step away from the crisps... ;)

11. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome on board. personally i think having a user mname that is positive can only be good. Focus on what you want rather than what you don't want. Go girl have fun x

12. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thank you both :) lol the crisps are gone :( there was 3 packets in the house and I had them all :( am not buying anymore I can't be trusted around them.

13. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck getting back into it. Don't ever feel confused about it, everyone on here is great at explaining things, giving advice, ideas & loads more so keep posting!!

14. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thanks Andie :) this is such a friendly forum

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.