Hello

alfiemax

Thought I would say hello. I started Rosemary Conley on 8th March and have been doing ok after yo-yoing for the past 20 years on various diets. You seem a friendly bunch so i have joined for a chat with you all :)

Weight loss so far
Week commencing 8/3/10 -4lb
15/3/10 -2lb
22/3/10 -1lb
29/3/10 -1lb
5/4/10 +1lb

hi and welcome i started rc 5 weeks ago and ive lost 9lb Ive been to ww done lots of diets rc is the diet for me ive got so much motivation since ive been going the people are so friendly weve been on a curry night we do so much together there so much support debbie x

Hi and well done for joining us here, lots of help and support available if required!
When is your weigh in day?
Best of luck!
Frankie xx

hi it was today i stayed the same dont you hate when that happens im gonna cut bananas out this week as i think they stop me losing weight debbie x

I usually weigh in on a monday cos i like the group but sometimes due to work i have to go in an evening on a thursday, it throws me a bit changing days but i enjoy the exercise and laughs we have so i will keep going :)

hello &welcome this board is very supportive see you have started around the same time as me

Back