hello

slimmermcs2012

Hello folks,found this site yesterday so i am hoping it will give me some inspiration into sticking to a healthy eating plan for good.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! There are lots of lovely people on this site and you will be able to get some wonderful ideas - are you just generally healthy eating or following a particular plan? :)

Goodluck on your quest!

Hi, welcome!

I only joined the site myself in the past few days..everyone has been sooo friendly and supportive and I can see this site becoming VERY addictive but as long as it keeps me on the straight and narrow..who cares huh? ;)

Good luck and just shout if u need anything.
x

Many thanks for the warm welcome.At the moment i need lots of willpower to keep me going.I try and keep busy during the day and have done an hours walking today with my dog.

Hiya welcome to this fab site......its great for help, advice and support....good luck with your diet....keep us posted on your progress.....xx

Walking the dog is great....i must do more! ;) are you following any sort of plan or just cutting down on everything? I know what you mean about being greedy, that's why I chose SW - I can stuff my face as long as it's the right stuff to stuff it with ;)
x

Hi,for now i'm just doing my own thing.I started sw in december and lost 2stone 1lb over about 16 weeks.I have tried them all, and the only one i seem to stick to the best is just 3 meals a day and no snacking with plenty of exercise.Here's to another attempt,fingers crossed :eek:

finding the right diet is very difficult and everyone is different. I've yet to do it but so far I've enjoyed this one the most, but I'm still in my first week so still in the honeymoon period me thinks! LOL

Good luck and keep us updated!
x

Back