Hello

zareena

Silver Member
Hi everyone!! Probably should have introduced myself prior to this. I'm Zareena, I did CD a few years ago, lost about 2.5 stone and I've kept it off. I never actually got to my actual goal of 118lbs with CD, I wanted to try to do it by healthy eating. This hasn't quite worked out as I find I keep losing and gaining the same 5lbs so my weight has been fairly constant over the last couple of years. I'm now fed up and I've decided to follow a VCLD to lose the remaining 20lbs!! I'm hoping to make new 'friends' on here and hopefully get some support on my journey and offer as much help as I can to anyone else. :)

:welcome2: zaeena. This is a very good forum and you will make many friends and get lots of support i couldnt do this with out exante forum . Hope your first week goes well its the hardest part just drink plenty of water and that should help with th hunger untill ketosis kicks in . Good luck x

Hey Zareena, welcome to the forum, you will make friends here and we look forward to sharing your journey with you.

Welcome Zareena. nice to have a new person onboard the Exante train :)

Back