Hello

starla

Hi :wavey: :sign0144:

I have just stumbled upon this website and I must say it looks brilliant :D

I am doing weight watchers as from tomorrow morning, I have signed up for online as I work shifts so not really able to attend a class :sigh:

I am getting married :love047: next August and want to lose 5 stone before then :eek: i have worked out that I only need lose about 1-2lb a week which when wrote down like that seems achievable alot more so than when you see 70lbs :eek:

Anyway tomorrow is the start of a new chapter and I am looking forward to getting to know you all :D

Starla xx

Hiya! Welcome to the forums :)

Everyone here is really supportive, and you'll see the weight dropping off in no time!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride :)

hi starla and :welcome: to the forums and to WW! You have joined a great bunch of very supportive people who I am sure will help you through on your journey! 5 stone by next August is achievable and it helps that you have your wedding to works towards as a goal!

I wish you the very best of luck with your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Good luck with your journey! I'd recommend getting a ticker in your signature so you can watch the weight come down on it. Even if I have a slow week, when I look at how well I've done so far, it keeps my morale up :)

hi Starla, I am new too and start with WW tomorrow, so we can help each other :) i been picking up lots of tips from everyone here. I can see this site being a big help to reaching goal xx

Thank you all, will deffo sort out my tracker :) and Plonks good luck with starting today we can do this :girlpower: :D

Hey Starla, :welcome2:
I've seen you post things on the Bridal Section on here- congrats!
Good Luck with you weight loss, it does seem so much when you start out- I had 5 stone to lose too and thought my god, it will take forever and now i have about 1 and a half stones to go!
You can definitely do it, good luck hun!!!!

Hey Starla, :welcome2:
I've seen you post things on the Bridal Section on here- congrats!
Good Luck with you weight loss, it does seem so much when you start out- I had 5 stone to lose too and thought my god, it will take forever and now i have about 1 and a half stones to go!
You can definitely do it, good luck hun!!!!

:thankyou: wow you have done really well :worthy: Day 2 is nearly over and so far so good I have managed to resist raiding the fridge :eatdrink051: looking forward to my first weigh in on monday.

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on so your weight loss journey !

hey starla:)nice to meet you.
august 2011,how exciting!!
you can definately do this!we all can!!
good luck to you with your weight loss. :D

Back