Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lily Rain, 22 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Lily Rain

Lily Rain New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    I am Lily and I joined to find other people who are trying to lose weight and find some motivation and support to keep me going. I have been overweight for over 10 years and I desperately want to lose a few stone so that I feel and look more healthy. I don't want to be a stick, I just want to feel better.

My main problem I think is motivation. Although I hate the way I look and really want to be much healthier, temptation is often too much for me and I end up breaking diets. But, now having joined here I hope to find the support to keep going and be a healthier person in the months to come.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. farmgirl

farmgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi and welcome. Motivation is a problem for me too as it seems to come and go.
    What sort of diet etc are you following ?

4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi lily and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is very friendly, there is loads of support, advice and motivational pep-talks available on request. My advice regarding being tempted - throw the temptation away that way it will not be there. Break down your weight loss into smaller goals and when you achieve that goal treat yourself to something that does not involve food for example one of mine is to lose 5% of my body weight (I am half a pound away) - my treat to go and get a manicure and pedicure!!!

Hope this helps - I am sure I will bump into on the forums but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

6. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins :)

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.