Hello

Lily Rain

I am Lily and I joined to find other people who are trying to lose weight and find some motivation and support to keep me going. I have been overweight for over 10 years and I desperately want to lose a few stone so that I feel and look more healthy. I don't want to be a stick, I just want to feel better.

My main problem I think is motivation. Although I hate the way I look and really want to be much healthier, temptation is often too much for me and I end up breaking diets. But, now having joined here I hope to find the support to keep going and be a healthier person in the months to come.

Hi and welcome. Motivation is a problem for me too as it seems to come and go.
What sort of diet etc are you following ?

hi lily and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is very friendly, there is loads of support, advice and motivational pep-talks available on request. My advice regarding being tempted - throw the temptation away that way it will not be there. Break down your weight loss into smaller goals and when you achieve that goal treat yourself to something that does not involve food for example one of mine is to lose 5% of my body weight (I am half a pound away) - my treat to go and get a manicure and pedicure!!!

Hope this helps - I am sure I will bump into on the forums but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Back