• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello!

Hello!
I am 26 and I am overweight since I am about 18. I gained a lot of weight after I got some pills prescribed by my doc.

Well, obviously there is something wrong with my diet as well, otherwise I wouldn't be that overweight.

I reallt want to loose weight now and I so hope it'll work. I don't have a lot of time to excercise, because I am workin about 10 hours a day and then it takes me about an hour to get home. But I decided to start using the gym we have on site where I am working.

I hope I can find some support and advice here :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done for joining the gym and for making the decision to lose weight.

Have you decided what weight loss plan to follow?

Well my doc told me to eat low GI.
Watch the karbohydrates and ear more proteins and obviously fruit and veg.

Really looking forward to get started now, as I am very impatient and need to see results ;)

hi and :welcome: to the forums. Good luck with the pounds

Sharkbait1983 x

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey hun and :welcome2: to the boards, wow, poor you having so little time to yourself, I know what its like to work such long hours, its terrible. Do you get any days off?

Sounds like you have a good plan with your gym at work though, I hope it all works out for you and you get plenty of time. Good luck with your diet and hopefully see you around for a chat soon! :) x

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :eek:)

@Miss Mango: At the moment I rarely get time off, even working most weekends (at least one of the two days)

But I went to the gym yesterday when I was at work. I was cycling, but only made it 15 Minutes, probably cycled too quickly. Next time I will start a bit slower and try to do 30 Minutes...but better that nothing :eek:)