Hello!!

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
I'm new over here on this board, i've decided to give WW another go as i have been trying slimming world and i'm just yo yo-ing as such so have decided i need the restriction of WW using points as well as the gym.

I've noticed its alot quieter over here though :p

*waves*

Hello and welcome! Im not sure about quiet, i have plenty to read when i come online, i just dont sit here all day :giggle:

welcome to the forum and good luck with ur weight loss journey hun x

hello, good luck with your plan, i'm ex sw to, like you need the portion control(but, they're is more food freedom, which is good!!!!):)

Thank you for the welcome :)

Both do work for me but i think after going back to SW, WW has the edge for me. Like Mclynn siad you have more freedom but its the portion control i need for my slow metabolism *rollseyes*

I'm cheating this week (well its not cheating) but i've bought WW meals to have for my tea just to make it easier to start with, i already have the calculater which is a godsend and ive been going through the old threads for tips and points!!

Hopefully i'll be seeing less of me ;) xx

Good luck with it! :)

good luck i use the meals often with 0 point soup and most are very tasty i am having the chicken curry one tonight!

good luck enjoy x

Back