Hello :)

CarlaJay

Im also new to this, Im a young girl whos decided enough is enough with the pile on of weight from eating out of 'boredom'. Personally i believe ive done quite well so far whilst following my 'no junk' diet and choosing alot more healthier options. So far ive lost 1st 5lb in 8 weeks. (Not sure if thats good?) Now im over my first stone mark, im starting to struggle to keep up with it, as im starting to sneak a few more 'snacks in' so ive decided to come here and get some advice and to help me through this tough time. :)

I'm great thanks, just getting into the forum spirit!

Hi all you newbies! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi from an 'oldie' (in weightloss terms!!) and good luck in whatever plan you've chosen!XXX

Heya!!!
Welcome! Im a newbie here aswell, only joined yesterday, officially started my "weight loss" today!!
This looks like a great place to not only talk to people for help and support on your weight loss journey but its also good to make new friends aswell!! :)
Good luck :) x

Hi and a warm welcome :wavey: You've done so well losing so much in 8 weeks and I'm sure you'll get back on track with everyones support on here :)

Thanks for the support everyone. I have one major big problem which is.. checking the scales many times a day!! eeeeek!

Im also new to this, Im a young girl whos decided enough is enough with the pile on of weight from eating out of 'boredom'. Personally i believe ive done quite well so far whilst following my 'no junk' diet and choosing alot more healthier options. So far ive lost 1st 5lb in 8 weeks. (Not sure if thats good?) Now im over my first stone mark, im starting to struggle to keep up with it, as im starting to sneak a few more 'snacks in' so ive decided to come here and get some advice and to help me through this tough time. :)

CarlaJay

What plan are you doing?? All i can say is that it will do you good coming to this site. Please don't give up or in, you have come so far and done so well. Remember that feeling you got when you hit the stone mark, keep hold of that feeling and believe.

Take care.

J. xx

Thats probably the only thing keeping me going is the feeling of hitting the stone mark, also to get the weight off! I've stopped myself from eating junk food (chocolate, sweets, crisps..etc) but also by choosing healthier options! I've also bought a few weight watcher meals which i find fill me up throughout the day and i enjoy even when adding a few steam vedge! The support is great on here!

Thanks for the support everyone. I have one major big problem which is.. checking the scales many times a day!! eeeeek!

you'll do yourself no good scale hopping hun...your weight goes up and day through the day and the week....sometimes seeing your weight rocket can make you disheartened...

i weight once a week,same scales,same time,same place and always in the nuddy :D

Thanks for the advice, it does exactly that, i think once a week from now on... :)

Hey there Carla and :welcome2: to the forums, its great that you have filled us in on yourself a little bit - you've done the same as me with your no junk food and have lost around the same as me too :) Well done on that brilliant loss!

Have you got a goal you could work with? I find that I work better and can control my habits a lot easier when I have a goal. I have a couple atm and they're really helping me to keep focused...so much so that whenever I pick up something I "shouldn't" eat I think twice and end up putting it down again.

Also, do you exercise? That will help you to lose more too but remember you've always got to eat sensibly when committing to exercise too.

Hope to see you around for a chat soon. Good luck! :) X

hello and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hey MissMango :) Im glad theres someone here, thats doing the same kind of thing as me! I do have little mini goals, which is to get to the 8lb of each stone! When i get to that.. then im determined to lose the whole stone then... Its kind of working at the moment but last week i weighed the same as the week before? i was completly gutted not to have lost nothing :( Im not sure why this happens. Oh ive also got to the point where i pick something up and decide to put it back down and choose a healthier option.. Have you tried any weightwatchers meals? I've tried one or two.. and i must say it actually fills me up! (not that im on a ww diet, i find it actually helps losing weight) I also got an habit of opening the fridge looking inside and then leaving with nothing! Ive done this on many occasions lol. Im trying to also stop myself from weighing myself everyday! Why i do this... I dont know lol Welldone on your weight loss too! Hopefully we can lose together :)

Back