Hello

Rox5tar

Just wanted to say hi, I'm Anna. Stumbled upon the iPhone app yesterday so just having a poke about at the minute, but hopefully I'll be up and posting like a trooper soon! Diet history - tried the usual ones but always return to CC, it's what works best for me. Got a fair bit to lose, but 3 stone is my goal at the minute. Wanting to try for baby no. 2 next year so plenty of incentive to shift the flab. Looking forward to hearing about all your weight loss journeys, best of luck everyone x

Hi Rox5tar, Hope you soon get stuck in and enjoy the forum. It's such a great help knowing others that are battling along as well. Am doing the old WW but combined with CC. Very fastidious about weighing everything but being as I live on my own I have the time and it keeps me out of mischief!lol!
Take care and all the very best for your success!...:)

Emmaline said:
Hi Rox5tar, Hope you soon get stuck in and enjoy the forum. It's such a great help knowing others that are battling along as well. Am doing the old WW but combined with CC. Very fastidious about weighing everything but being as I live on my own I have the time and it keeps me out of mischief!lol!
Take care and all the very best for your success!...:)

Yes I know what you mean about weighing everything, but it's so easy to get your portion sizes wrong. Can't believe how many calories I used to eat in cereal alone before weighing!

Hi, Anne. Welcome and good luck with CC.

Rox5tar said:
Just wanted to say hi, I'm Anna. Stumbled upon the iPhone app yesterday so just having a poke about at the minute, but hopefully I'll be up and posting like a trooper soon! Diet history - tried the usual ones but always return to CC, it's what works best for me. Got a fair bit to lose, but 3 stone is my goal at the minute. Wanting to try for baby no. 2 next year so plenty of incentive to shift the flab. Looking forward to hearing about all your weight loss journeys, best of luck everyone x

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back