Hello

mangogirl

Hi,
I was so pleased to find this site and having just joined, I am looking forward to meeting lots of new friends here.
I am at my biggest ever right now and feeling pretty fed up about it. I have tried just about every diet going, either without success or only to put all the weight back on a year or so later.
I know what I should be doing but actually putting into practice is another thing. I always seem to be ready to start tomorrow - but that day never comes.
Well, that is it. I am determined this time to change my lifestyle. It is the only way, I am sure. Not sure how I will do that yet. I have joined slimming clubs without lasting success. What about lighter life? Has anyone had a good experience there, or anything you would recommend? I want something to last a lifetime this time.
Thanks
x

Hiya.

I know exactly how you feel! It's so hard, I always say I'll start Monday and it never happens and before u know it u can't get your jeans buttoned up!

It's a vicious circle u feel fed up so u eat then u feel even more down so do it again!

I lost almost 3st back in 2006 on WW so I'm gona give that a whirl again. I'm too embarrassed to exercise coz I'm big so this is where the wii fit comes in.

Think the biggest thing for me was support and having someone to do it with me. So I did it with my Mum. And whenever I wanted to cheat she wouldn't let me. that was a massive help for me!

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the support. I have asked someone at work to lose weight with me so we can encourage each other. Hoping that might help.
I found Slimming World was good a couple of years ago, but I have trouble keeping it off. That is why this time I want it to be a whole lifestyle change - food, exercise, just being kinder to myself generally.
Good luck to everyone else too.
x

Back