Hello!

Mum2Two

Hi everyone!

I joined this forum yesterday after lurking for a few days. I'm currently on day 6 of Exante and I think I'm doing okay.

I have 2 little girls, born 14 months apart so I have put my body through quite a lot and need to get back into shape.

I'm currently 15 stone and want to get down to 10 stone, but I've no idea how long it will take. I'm new to dieting as I have never done it before, so any tips will be really appreciated.

Hope you're all okay :)

Welcome, Im not on Exante, I am on SW but I wish you the very best of luck. I dont think you have to put a time limit on how long it will take to lose just stick with it and Im sure that you will get there in your own time. :)

Thank you :)

Hi,

We have the same amount to lose (and have started at the same time!)

I'm 14.5 stone at the moment and want to get down to 10.5.

I've got a little girl who is 11 months old, and didn't put much weight on in pregnancy - it has mostly been since then! (think it's a lot to do with not having time to cook proper meals, so having takeaways and snacks instead, oops!)

Hopefully we will both make our goals! Have you a date in mind when you'd like to reach it by?

Claire :)

EDIT: just to add that I went down from 14stone to 10 stone about three years ago, doing Rosemary Conelly diet & exercise, and it took about six months to lose the first 3 stone, then another six months to lose the last stone :)

Hi Clairebelle.

Thank you for replying!

I don't really have a set date. I think if I set myself up, I'll be so disappointmed if I fail. We're having our youngest Christened in March, so I would like to lose as much as I can before then.

Good luck with your weight loss :D

Back