Hello

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Hi, I'm new to MiniMins but not to dieting. I started Weight Watchers for about the 5th time 2 and a half weeks ago.
5 years ago I was 14 and half stone and since then I've been dieting, mainly by following weight watchers.

A couple of years ago I got very close to my goal weight of 10 and a half stone, unfortunately over the course of 2 years I've swung between 10st 10 and 12st. I'm determined to reach my goal weight this year and so far following the propoints plan on WW I've lost 4.5lbs. Right now I'm optimistic and motivated but know that this enthusiasm probably won't last long, hence the yo, yoing, and think this site will be a great place to find the support I need to reach my goal!

hello,,, my story is almost same as yours only i've tried sw in the past,, unfortunately i never really had success..... i reckon i didnt put as much effort as i should but i believe support and motivation helps alot...... this site seem like its a great place for both good luck with your weight loss! xxx

Thanks, I've had a good look round and there are lots of posts that hit home. I tried SW from September to December but with little success, I have to weigh my portions or I eat too much! I think one of my problems is the closer I get to goal, the less I feel like following the diet when really I should be more motivated! Hopefully joining this site will get us both to where we want to be! Good luck. xxx

i actually believe sw does work! however its not as easy as it sounds as every little detail u overlook is a 'syn' which in time works against u.... im still not sure how to go about using this site tho but i'm defo gonna do some digging tonight.... this weight has to leave my body and my house by april lol xxx

majikfingerz mali said:
i actually believe sw does work! however its not as easy as it sounds as every little detail u overlook is a 'syn' which in time works against u.... im still not sure how to go about using this site tho but i'm defo gonna do some digging tonight.... this weight has to leave my body and my house by april lol xxx

Haha! I know people who have lost loads on slimming world but for me I just couldn't get my head round it. There were aspects of it I really liked but I ended up getting frustrated thinking I'd been dead good but getting nowhere. Like you say you have to be so careful.
I want to reach goal by April too! Good luck! X x x

Hi I started slimming world (AGAIN) just a couple of weeks ago as I had a baby in November and now have an extra 2 stone to loose. I'm trying to stick to extra easy and I'm hoping to get to target by the end of April. I have previously lost 5st on the plan after having my first baby! I think pregnancy should be avoided from now on. I'm always up for sharing a recipe so if any of you have any good ones then just let me know X

Back