Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Monkey, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello! I think it's about time I posted rather than just lurking and taking all your fab advice! :ashamed0005:

I've been doing LL for 51 days now and so far it's the best decision I've made for a very long time! I was around a size 20 when I started at the end of May and just about squeezing myself into my fat clothes, but am pleased to say that I'm currently sitting in my size 16 jeans and still breathing! :)
    I did have a bit of a lapse this week, which had been building for a few days, but now feeling much more motivated and rational again now! I didn't really enjoy the food as much as I thought I would and it felt like a brick in my tummy afterwards, so hopefully have learnt my lesson!

Does anyone have any tips on how to cope with PMS while in abstinence?! I would usually run for a large sugar fix...

Thanks
    Monkey

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Monkey!!

Welcome to the boards!!

Mike

4. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks Mike

I think I read your blog somewhere before I started LL and it was really helpful and inspiring, so thank you!

Mini likes this.
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    To be honest I drink the sweeter drinks if I feel a sugar fix. Or put an extra sweetener in your tea/coffee. Though its not bothered me for a while now.

6. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks Sonkie, I've been trying to cut down on caffeine, but perhaps I'll let myself have extra coffee for a while!

7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I tend to have mint tea with two sweetners if I have pmt & it seems to help! The banana/strawberry packs hot & thick also seem to help me think I've had a treat!!

8. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thank you v much ISOM, I haven't actually tried mint tea at all yet as I used to hate any of the herbal type teas, but I'm fairly sure my taste has changed now as I've been drinking those savoury hot drinks that just contain veg, which I also would have avoided before LL!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.