Hello

Spicy

Lurker
Hello. I'm in need of some motivation. Haven't decided what to plan to follow yet and haven't even weighed myself (like I need the scales to tell me I need to make a change!) but I thought joining minimins would be the first step.

So yeah, hi!

Hey Spicy! This is a really good site..everyone gives everyone else soo much support and that extra boost. I'm suure you'll do just fine. Good luck on your weight loss journey!! :)

Yes if is I'm new on here but it's great to read what everyone has to say. Choose a diet you think you can stay in control of and that way you will feel positive and get better results. Btw the only thing that works for me is eliminating carbs. :) !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello.

I need to diet! I've decided to follow SW again. Without joining a class at the minute. I know I do better when I go to class but I've failed the past couple of times because I haven't been able to commit to the classes - life, work, kids, OH shift pattern - and when I missed I class I'd kinda give up.

So, I'm hoping starting on my own, using minimins as a support group and using the wii fit will be more than enough for now.

Back