Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sharlet, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sharlet

Sharlet Full Member

Just wanted to say hi. I'm a new mum to Archie, 5months old. I've started SW and lost 4 1.5 lbs in the first week. I've got 2 stone to go!! Xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannahpot

hannahpot Member

Hi sharlet! Congrats on your weight loss to date! I'm mum to 3mo Bethwyn and am starting SW today (on valentines - is this wise?!) I have 4st to lose so can't put it off another day! I'm using my iPhone too and look forward to losing with you!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  5. Sharlet

Sharlet Full Member

Thanks Irene :) xx
  6. Sharlet

Sharlet Full Member

Hi Hannah, well done for joining. I've got a weigh in tomorrow and not looking forward to it after the meal I've just had. So I know what u mean with the valentines. I really like your babies name! This journeys going to be tough but, great we can see how each other is doing. Hope your first day is going well xx
  7. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Welcome to all newbies. You have chosen an excellent weight loss plan. You can eat so much food and lose loads. Happy slimming.!!
  8. Sharlet

Sharlet Full Member

Thank you!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.