Hello!

Fret not, you'll still get a great result after 6 days. Lucky you didn't toddle along on Saturday and then discover it was closed and have to wait until the Monday! Good luck for tomorrow, not that you'll need it.

Yes very lucky, just thought I would look at the pharmacy's website and noticed that they don't open on a weekend.

I would have Bren without any lipotrim for Sunday and would have had to have a chinese, shame I looked now thinking about it.

Hello,

Just had my first WI after 6 days and have lost 9lb!

Really pleased with that so I've got another weeks worth! Atkins will have to wait a bit longer!

Well done, that's fab.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great result - especially after 6 days! Stick with it as long as possible. :D

Cheers everyone. My plan is to do this diet until the 28th April because I've got a party that weekend then maybe switch it over to the Atkins.

Has anyone else ever done that?

Tried the chicken soup (even though the Pharmacy gave me an out to date one - did ask for it as a sample incase I didn't like it but included within my sachet allowance) wasn't 2 bad but very lumpy, it was nice to have some warm food again.

Well done keep at it x

Hello,

Just had my first WI after 6 days and have lost 9lb!

Really pleased with that so I've got another weeks worth! Atkins will have to wait a bit longer!
that is awesome!!!!!!!!

Back