Hello!

Cambert

Hello ladies (and the odd gent!) - I thought I would say a quick hello to you all and a thank you for the inspiration you have given me over the past 4 days - although you haven't known it :)

I started Exante 4 days ago when I finally decided that 14st is no weight for me to be. My 'old' weight was 10st - and over the past 4 years has crept up, due to a love of wine, pizza, ice cream... You know the story! I'm really focused now, and have finally broken through the hunger barrier into ketosis. And have lost 5lb in 4 days. So I think I must be on the right track.

I'm looking forward to having the old me back again. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. Although Dr Pepper Zero is pretty close:p

Oh, and sorry, my name is Cam (short for Campbell), I am 33 and live in Edinburgh with my two crazy Singapura cats. Looking forward to supporting and being supported by you all!

Hello Cam and welcome, it sounds like you're off to a great start. I hope all continues to go well. Exante is great, and hopefully you'll be saying bye bye to all 4 stone very soon. Welcome and good luck :)

Hi Cam,

I just noticed your post and I am pretty new to Exante. I also noticed you are in Edinburgh, like myself. This is a bit off topic, so hope it is okay to ask on the forum? But I have recently moved here and haven't yet got the lay of the land.

Wondered if you happened to know any good places for walking around the south of Edinburgh? No worries if you don't, know it is nothing to do with Exante and hope you don't mind me asking. Just want to start trying to get some exercise in! Thanks/

Cybill, thank you very much :)

Thisisit, best place to go for a walk is up Arthur's Seat. It looks horrific, but there's a road and pavement all the way up and it's beautiful on a good day. Very easy to get to as well - just walk down the royal mile and then past the parliament building. Will put my thinking cap on if you need somewhere further south!

Hi Cam

Well done on the first few days I always find that the hardest bit :)
Welcome to our lovely forum everyone is lovely here :)
Good luck

Hey Cam, I am on day 6 now and I have just got into the 13s having lost 7lb so far.... I am also in Edinburgh so it looks like we are all in the same boat! Good luck with your weight loss - I am sure that you are going to do really well. YAY for newbies!

Hey cam welcome and well done for so far and good luck for the rest keep us posted xx

Cybill, thank you very much :)

Thisisit, best place to go for a walk is up Arthur's Seat. It looks horrific, but there's a road and pavement all the way up and it's beautiful on a good day. Very easy to get to as well - just walk down the royal mile and then past the parliament building. Will put my thinking cap on if you need somewhere further south!

Hi Cam,

Thanks very much for that. I definitely don't think I would be up to Arthur's Seat....a walk to the end of the road leaves me practically needing oxygen...but one of these days, I hope!

Hie Cam and welcome x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all for your lovely welcome. Well it's day 6 and I managed to have a massive fail last night as I went to a leaving do and went a bit wine crazy! Then came home and ate some chicken. And beef! But at least that was low carb... Am firmly back on the shakes again today and am not going to punish myself. I'm too good at that already.

Right, off to work. See you all later:D

I am just lucky that I can hibernate for the moment so there isnt much temptation - looks like you handled it right though... onwards and downwards!

hi cam
Its so hard when ya have to go to functions to keep on track...
Your about the same time on this as me so good luck and hope you succeed ..will try and keep up with you progress xx

Back