Hello!

Cat Lover Sue

Slimming and Swinging!
Hi - just stopping by to say Hello. Have been lurking in the forums for a couple of weeks. What a mine of fab information.

Started WW Pro-Points last week using a rough guide of 29 points. Finally got the bits and pieces and it turns out I should have been on 33! Oh well.

Weighed myself yesterday morning and I'd lost 7lbs :gimi: so pretty pleased! So that means 31 points for a little while now. I just need to keep the motivation going and not get bored.

Bye for now. :)

Blimey, seven pounds in one week - well done! I'm joining SW this week, but couldn't dream of a start that good! Hope it continues to go x

Hi Charmel - thanks for your good wishes. To be fair the first week always seems to work wonders for me, then the hard slog begins!! :eek: Still I was pretty pleased. Just shows how much rubbish I was snacking on in the evenings.

Hope all goes well for you with SW.

Hi Sue, congratulations on your weight loss! Keep up the good wook and enjoy minis!

Thanks Peeps for your good wishes. So far so good.

Are you keeping a food diary? I'm intrigued to see what people are eating... Planning on starting one myself from Thursday (I join on Wednesday night), but wondered what other newbies were doing.

Well done on the 7lbs! :D
And welcome!
I'm trying to do WWPP too but It's been a busy few weeks, will hopefully change by monday though so I can keep a better track of what I eat! :D

Back