Hello!

jillz

Hi, I just started Lipotrim TFR today. I was browsing the net looking for any kind of weight loss support group and found you!

I'm 43 and at my heaviest was 17st 3lb, I managed to get myself down to 13st 7lb and then met my wonderful fiancé. Of course with that happiness came the extra poundage and I'm back up now to 16st. :(

I don't seem to be able to "cut down" so I'm going for the Total Food Replacement and hoping that this will work for me. I'm both excited and nervous about starting Lipotrim as I don't know what it will be like to have no food at all, but the thought of getting back on track with my diet is what has spurred me on to actually start today!

I've read what has been said about Lipotrim TFR on here and I believe I can do it (mind you this is day one and I've only had one shake) ;)

Looking forward to being part of your group! Here's to ketosis - I hope you're everything they say you are!! :p

Thanks!

Hi jill!!
Hope you are feeling good today! Day 1 for me today I have been on Lipotrim before for short periods. I lost 1st 10 in about 6 weeks. That was a year ago. Almost back at square one now, so here I go again! I Have a wardrobe full of beautiful size 14 clothes. A few years ago I went from size 18/20 down to 14/16. I have a big family event on the 2nd of July so am really hoping for a stone loss by then! I am currently not working so therefore I don't really want to buy an outfit!

.... Sent to soon!
Anyway I hope we can be a source of help and support to each other over the coming days (I am not going to say months yet!!!, sounds too daunting).
Good luck!
Brobro

Hi Brobro, thanks for the reply! Lipotrim seems to produce fantastic results! Thanks for the support and hope I can help you too.

Day 1 was hard! I feel a little embarassed about how upbeat I was and then how quickly I came down when at tea time/supper time everyone else was eating something that looked and smelled so good and the realisation hit me that I'll not be eating anything at all for a while yet. So I left them to it and tried to focus on my end goal of being able to go into any clothes shop and find myself something to wear without having to look for the plus size section.

I'd love to complete 6 weeks like you've done before - when do you think it started to get easier? (again - embarassed! this is only day 2 and I'm asking this!) Do you just switch your mind off to food or does that happen naturally?

Hi jillz.
I can honestly say that after day 4-5 you really and truly loose the will to eat. You start to feel really energetic and skin and eyes are brighter!! I think once in ketosis you are not motivated to eat and I personally had no problem preparing dinners and baking etc from day 5 onwards! I realise it sounds crazy! As the first few days are far from easy!!!
My issues/downfall is wine!!!!!! Unfortunetly that craving never leaves me!!!! But did I feel proud of myself for going off the booze for 6 weeks!!! I will admit that I avoided social events to prevent self sabotage!!!

How are you feeling today? Any headaches? Keep drinking water as honestly the more you drink the more you loose.

I have almost a 2 week supply at home left over from last time ( pharmacy allowed me these as nearest participating chemist is a 40 mile round trip)

So I am on my own this time! Well for 2 weeks anyway until i can get over there again. But hopefully we will be a great support to each other as we have started so close together.

Best of luck!
Brobro

Today has been a bit easier. I won't lie.. i've been hungry and felt a little tired at times but I kept drinking as much as I could. I already feel less bloated and lighter if that makes sense. Tonight i'm on my own so it was good not to have to cook for anyone. Sounds like if I stick at it then things will get much much easier!

day 1

Got to be honest Jillz!! I have been in a bit of a mood! ;) but my husband was warned and knows to give me space over the next few days!! He remembers last time lol! Yeah it's been hard. Just had my final shake of the day, so lots of water now!

I am not at all surprised to hear you are feeling lighter already. It really does happen that fast. I always notice my face seems less bloated after a few days.

I'm not sure if you have been given any tips to help make the shakes more palatable. Let me know if not!

My husband is just making his tea now, so I'm staying well away from the kitchen!
Just think 3-4 days and it will be easy!!

Lol poor hubby but he'll be grand. I definitely would be interested in tips on making the shakes more palatable. They're ok but seem to taste powdery. I have the vanilla and strawberry flavours.

Sorry for the delay, my friend just phoned. Anyway shakes!!! I always have a massive quantity of ice in the freezer, mint tea bags (not mint green tea, just peppermint tea) coffee granules and sweeteners!

Ok so the idea is use a mug, half fill it with boiling water add coffee and sweetener....allow to cool. Lots of ice in the blender, sachet on top (chocolate or vanilla) so chocolate make a mocha choc milkshake and vanilla latte milkshake, blend until its smooth like mc donalds milkshake consistency!! I realise this might sound faffy but honestly its so worth it. It feels like you are preparing a meal! i always use a nice glass and a straw. God, i sound ridiculous i know, but it's these little things that helps you get through!! same concept applies for the mint tea bags!!
Obviously this is not possible on the go!!!! If i have to have mine when i'm out its a case of as little amount of water as possible, hold my nose and down the hatch!!!! lol So lady like!
ok i am of to bed now, to read and keep my mind of things! Keep me posted on your progress!
brobro

Ok so not the greatest start this morning! I had a 3 hour meeting and was in close proximity to another human!!! I could smell my own breath! Now call me paranoid but I'm sure the guy I was talking to was edging away! So I'm afraid to day I chewed 3 extra chewing gums!!! Ooops but seriously feeling really peed off with myself now! But it was an important meeting!

Anyway the good news is I just checked urine with ketostix and there in all it glory was a light pink square!!!! Yippee I'm entering ketosis!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Well done on entering ketosis! I must get myself some ketostix (ebay/amazon?)

Awh you made me laugh with the thought of the guy backing away from you but I completely understand the chewing gum thing. I had an important 2 hour meeting this morning and left the house without swooshing with the listerine so my mouth felt all furry inside. I was checking out my tongue in the mirror in the lift as soon as I got into work. Hope there's no cameras in there! :eek:

Thanks so much for the tips on making the shakes taste nicer! Really fancy those!

I didn't get the chocolate shake sachets as I've IBS and chocolate milkshakes and hot chocolate don't agree with me if I take too many of them... but I think I might try at least one.

On another note, I weighed myself this morning and was 4lb lighter already! yay! :flirt2:

ketosis here we come!!

4lbs thats fantastic! How are you feeling? I feel a bit hungry today, I gotta to be honest. It will get easier I'm sure of it! I got my ketostix from the pharmacy that i got my lipo from, you should be able to get them there! They are not cheap1 £6-7 sterling.

The mint tea is great in the vanilla too. Tastes like mint choc icecream! As time goes on you will notice that a whole sweetner is too sweet so i half them after a few days.

You made me giggle too, thinking of you sticking your tongue out at yourself in the lift. If there are cameras in the lift, they will be sending in men in white coats for you lol!! :D

Anyway keep it going!

i am taking it 1 day at a time!

Awh this has been a tough day. I started fantasising about food this morning and it's gone on all day. Working really hard to keep the thoughts out of my mind.

I had a real energy slump at 2pm too and again just now. I'm just about to head home and try my best not to eat anything but I do feel weak at the moment (energy and temptation wise).

How have you been today, you've felt the hunger too?

I know its tough, feeling like that too!! But please dont give in at this stage..... i promise you will feel better in a couple of days and you will forget these last few days when ketosis euphoria hits! i'm online most of this evening (doing job apps!) if you need any support! Anyway keep strong, try your shake as i recommended, it fills you up for longer.

I hit a bit of a wall earlier, so i painted my nails. Seriously start doing things for yourself, fake tan, face mask anything that makes you feel good. I cant stress how important it is to keep busy! think of all you can accomplish the next few months! Wedding planning, and dreaming about the style of dress you will be able to wear!!!

Awh you're brilliant! Thanks for your words it really does help to hear from you and know that it'll pass. Home now and my daughter has made dinner for everyone. Have to say hungry as I am and gorgeous as it smelled there was no way I was going to give in and eat anything so that's something.

Thanks again and hope I can help you in some way too x

Well how are you doing ? Are you feeling any better today? Feeling very lethargic today and still hungry! :-( I hope you are feeling better today as you surely must be entering into ketosis now! I checked thismorning and it hasn't changed so still only a trace. So probably a couple of days until I'm there! Think although I'm weak I need to keep busy! I need to do loads of work on pc, job apps and redo my cv but my brain isn't cooperating!
Take care.

That was me yesterday.. very lethargic, brain foggy etc but today seems to be better. Hope you feel better as the day goes on and definitely better tomorrow.

A friend at work brought in some ketostix so I was able to check and am definitely in ketosis now - there was a very definite change in colour. Thank gawd to be honest as I was thinking I couldn't go on feeling this way much longer. Seeing that has lifted my spirits now and given me the strength to carry on.

Have you seen any weight loss on the scales yet? That helps my spirits too.
Hoping you're in ketosis before too long too! I'm sure you'll be in it before the end of today :hug99:

Thanks babe, feeling better now! On the positive side looks like I've lost 5 pounds.....bonkers!!!! So i am not going to screw it up! Still thinking those chewing gums could have delayed ketosis! oh well we shall see!

You sound like a new woman today, you are sounding v motivated:woohoo:

Go us!!!!!!!!

Back