Hello

kezzyBee

Silver Member
I've been doing ww for 8 weeks, well trying anyway!!:eek: I just can't be doing with the point counting I find it too restricting and this has led to me spending more time in the last 8 weeks not tracking points than I have tracking them! Also I find the fact you're allowed so many carbs just makes me lose the weight slower and I use my points on chocolate and stuff like that just because I can!! Even though you can spend points on things like this which isn't so bad really lol, it still feels too much like I'm on a diet and I'm not the best dieter as some of you well know haha, and I hate to feel like I'm on a diet which ww makes you feel for sure with all the constant tracking what you're eating!

This is why I shall be doing low carb again :D ww has made me realise how easy it actually is and it's the only diet I've done on and off that always makes me lose alot of weight without really trying if that makes sense. I never feel like I'm dieting and I think thats because everything is so delicious!!

Now I know I'm always on and off this diet but the fact I always comes back just shows me its the best thing for me! So I shall be starting on Fri once my shopping has been delivered.

Oh and my weight has gone up quite abit since I was last here!!! sob sob!! :'(

I too have done ww but i like my wine a little too much. I never ever stayed within my points whilst on it. Im the type of person who even looks at a slice of bread i blow up like a balloon. Also i find on atkins if i do desire a chocolate treat i can just nip to tesco and grab an atkins bar.

Hi,

I've recently just started LC (day 5 induction) but was doing WW too!

I was always thinking about food on WW and yes I did lose weight, but it just seemed like hard work. I haven't hardly thought about food on this WOE...weird lol

Good luck for Friday :))

Hi & welcome back Kerry! :D Good luck to you & any other newbies over from the Dark Side, lol

EEEE knew you would come back ;) you got your DVDs yet? LOL

Anyway welcome back to the wonderful worl of low carb :D and ENJOY eating loads again xxx

Hahaha Thanks Vicky I always end up back here!!! My Tracy anderson dvd came today and my Jillian dvd shall be here tomorrow, but I also found another one whilst me, Luke and the kids where mooching round town today, got the Nadia sawala (dunno how u spell that lol) fat to fab for a fiver!! bargain coz its loads more than that everywhere I've looked :D so lots of exercise to be getting on with! ooh i'm getting excited to be back on my fave diet and ready to get skinny!!!!:p

Back