Hello :)

teddysgoldengirl

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

Have browsed through these forums a lot over the past few weeks but only signed up today. Looking forward to using this site to help me to keep on track :eek:

I joined a Slimming World class at the end of June, and to date have lost 11lbs. I lost 7lbs in the first 2 weeks, and since then have slowed down a bit, but have not yet had a gain. I was on holiday in Greece recently and Slimming World went out the window, did plenty of walking though and miraculously when I went back to group last Monday evening I had stayed the same !

Totally back on track now, have been following the plan perfectly this week and using my Syns too, have been to the gym 4 times and walking my dogs everyday so I am hoping for a loss this week! Would love love LOVE to lose approx 2 stone by Christmas, fingers crossed :D !

Hi and welcome

Well done on your loss so far and especially not gaining during your holidays.

Thank you! I think luck must have been on my side on hols, I definitely enjoyed all of my meals (including desserts) and quite a few drinks too :eek: so it was definitely a pleasant surprise not to have gained!

I just noticed that we started our diet on the same date :) You're already beating me though !!

Ah but i haven't gone on holidays yet. Thats not happening till mid November and its going to be a big one. I'm heading to NZ for 2 weeks and then to Sydney for 2 weeks to see my Brother and my new little nephew that was born in March. If i can stay the same by the time i come back it will be a miracle!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, good luck with SW :)

I wouldn't worry too much about it when you're on holiday, just concentrate on having a great time (like I did) ... you could be surprised when you get back! You have plenty of time before November for some fab losses anyway :)

Back