Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mamasaurus, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mamasaurus

mamasaurus New Member

Hello there, my name is Kate, I'm 21 and I'm from England. I have a daughter, I gave birth to her in 2010.

I have always been a 'curvy' girl but in the 12-14 size area and absolutely nothing to be upset with. I let myself go post-baby, and I am now a 16. I also have a flabby post-baby belly and i'm not happy with it.

I am classed as overweight, but I dont agree with BMI and I dont own scales. However I know I am overweight, atleast in myself. I am going on photos alone, how i feel and what i fit into.

I used to have terrible stomach cramps all the time, and toilet problems. After months of accepting it as IBS, I cut out wheat and gluten and BOY has there been a difference. Not only do I feel good but I have lost weight and debloated.

I am now on superdrug meal replacement shake plan, just for a few months. Christmas will be hard for me because im a chocaholic and I lovee winter food but hopefully i will have a smaller stomach and be able to eat all the yummy food in moderation.

I walk 4 miles a day for work, I also play squash with my other half (not as often as i like), swim when i can and play on the kinect which actually works me up quite a sweat!

I am aiming to be a size 10-12. I am stocky built, and quite busty. I just want to slim down my belly, arms and legs.

All of my friends are very thin, so I really just need some pals who understand what im going through.

I'd attach a photo but I dont know how. :(

I cant wait to get to know you all.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire.Bear

Claire.Bear New Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.86%)
    Hi Kate,

I have just joined here too, for some motivation. How is the Superdrug plan working for you?

Most of my friends are very thin also:( so I know how you feel.

Claire

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. The Superdrug meal replacement plan sounds interesting. Let us know how you get on.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.