Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mamasaurus, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mamasaurus

mamasaurus New Member

Hello there, my name is Kate, I'm 21 and I'm from England. I have a daughter, I gave birth to her in 2010.

I have always been a 'curvy' girl but in the 12-14 size area and absolutely nothing to be upset with. I let myself go post-baby, and I am now a 16. I also have a flabby post-baby belly and i'm not happy with it.

I am classed as overweight, but I dont agree with BMI and I dont own scales. However I know I am overweight, atleast in myself. I am going on photos alone, how i feel and what i fit into.

I used to have terrible stomach cramps all the time, and toilet problems. After months of accepting it as IBS, I cut out wheat and gluten and BOY has there been a difference. Not only do I feel good but I have lost weight and debloated.

I am now on superdrug meal replacement shake plan, just for a few months. Christmas will be hard for me because im a chocaholic and I lovee winter food but hopefully i will have a smaller stomach and be able to eat all the yummy food in moderation.

I walk 4 miles a day for work, I also play squash with my other half (not as often as i like), swim when i can and play on the kinect which actually works me up quite a sweat!

I am aiming to be a size 10-12. I am stocky built, and quite busty. I just want to slim down my belly, arms and legs.

All of my friends are very thin, so I really just need some pals who understand what im going through.

I'd attach a photo but I dont know how. :(

I cant wait to get to know you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire.Bear

Claire.Bear New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Kate,

I have just joined here too, for some motivation. How is the Superdrug plan working for you?

Most of my friends are very thin also:( so I know how you feel.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. The Superdrug meal replacement plan sounds interesting. Let us know how you get on.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.