Hello

Lucylou4

Hi everybody. I'm new to Lipotrim, never tried anything like this before. I'm in my first week on day 5 and struggling a bit, but determined to stick it out.

I have loads to lose but set myself a target of 56lbs for Christmas when I go on holiday. Any hints or tips would be gratefully received.

This forum is great by the way so many inspirational people!

Hi hun,

Well done for starting your journey.... you will love it! im into my second week now and am really enjoying it! I know the first week is hard but please stick at it you will be so happy you did.

xx

Hiya Lucylou ... this site is excellent for support and motivation. It also helps that everyone's going through the same thing as you and doing the same diet. Its not an easy diet to stick to but if you do the results are fantastic :D x x x

Well done you for getting to day 5. That is the hardest bit more or less over with. Just hang on to that first weigh in and that will be all the motivation you need to get through week 2! Good luck!

Hi lucylou, welcome to this fantastic forum, you will find so much support, tips and advice on here from everyone, you never have to feel on your own with this diet if you just pop on here. I'm coming to end of my 5th week and it honestly gets easier (not saying it gets easy though haha) good luck :) x

Welcome hunni!!! Hang on in there!! It gets better and its sooooo worth it!!! Get stuck into the forum there's plenty to read to distract you!!!

Good luck!!

x

Thanks for all your encouragement and kind comments. I am determined to stick this one out.

I have weighed myself this morning and according to my scales I have lost 16lbs - in 6 days (official weigh in on Saturday) I am so pleased.

Hi Lucylou, sounds like you are into the swing of things already, well done ,the first week is always the hardest and you did it hooray!! Nice to know I'm not the only one up and about at silly o'clock lol xxxx

That's awesome lucylou week one nearly in the bag! Whoohooo! Xx

Back