Hello!

mrsrows

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while but thought I would introduce myself. I'm Anna and I am currently on the SS+ plan. I am on week 3 of a restart, I originally started in July as I wanted to lose 2 stone for my cousins wedding in september. I was 3lb shy of 2 stone at the wedding but was proud of myself. I then fart arsed round with Cambridge and non Cambridge foods and decided to restart properly to lose another 2 stone as I have been asked to be a bridesmaid next year so want to get to a weight I can maintain and like myself at. So here I am! Lost 6lb then sts at my first 2 weeks weigh ins so really hoping to be at the next stone barrier soon!
Look forward to sharing my journey with you all.

anna, the first time i did a vlcd was before my wedding. in four months i lost 4 stones. i did a crazy thing and bought my wedding dress before i'd even lost the weight (crazyyyy) i had to have it adjusted just a tiny little bit.. but other than that it was great. i just hung up my outfit in my room and just looked at it all the time... and kept telling myself that if i eat i will not fit in that dress and i cant get married without a dress!! lol... well it worked :)

good luck and keep thinking of that dress x

Mrsfatbum, I did the same! I did lighter life for 3 months and lost 3 stone. I ordered my wedding dress the day I finished, exactly 6 months before my wedding day. I definitely need a focus to lose weight so that dress is firmly in my head!

Im here for exactly the same reason! going to be a bridesmaid for my brother and his fiance! Have you got your dress yet? I want to lose as much as possible before we even go shopping for them, the whole idea scares me so much!

Hi Anna
Good luck with your restart, I also find having a strappy pair of heels in the corner of my bedroom inspirational, due to severe weight gain my footwear is currently all flat ( the only fashion to actually be on my side with the rise of ballerina pumps on sale!!), however I used to love heels with everything, made me feel sexy, slimmer etc......
Now the thought of wearing my Christmas lunch party frock with heels makes me shudder, how will I last 12 hours of partying crippled like the ugly sister squished into a bling shoe that has part of my foot oozing over the sides....
So having them winking at me keeps me firmly on track, and I keep popping them on to dry my hair etc to build up my heel stamina, and already I have noticed a difference and my feet don't hurt immediately.

Dolly xx

Hi again everyone!
Had my weigh in yesterday and I lost 7lb. I am so chuffed with myself! I've also got s mini target that I would like to have lost a stone by, going away with a friend for a baby free day and night in a hotel so firmly determine to carry on as I started!
My CDC thinks I should be at my main target by mid December, how fab would that be! We are shopping for bridesmaid dresses in January as the other BM is pregnant atm so that would be prefect. Fingers, toes and everything in between crossed!

Back