Hello

Treble

Newbie here to this forum, but certainly not to dieting. I've been at it since as a teen with varying degrees of temporary success. I have had memberships of various clubs, been an online WW member, tried something like the Cambridge diet etc etc.

At my heaviest I was almost 18st. I got down to 13st 7 and stayed there for a good while. Then as I got towards that "time of life" it started to creep on again and I'm now a tad under 15st. I am though congratulating myself that I'm still 3st under my worst.

This time I aim to finish the job properly. Hubby also needs to lose as he's type 2 diabetic and he too has put on again from his lightest though isn't at his heaviest either.

We can't afford to join a club, but feel that the style of diet that suits us is the SW Extra Easy. We're trying it at home as of yesterday and hope that we can get a bit of support from you guys here.

Had a very good day today so far - 1 tbsp of muesli with skimmed milk & half a banana. A med jkt spud with tons of free veg and 2 quorn sausages. 2 slices of chicken and the other half of the banana. SK milk in tea/cofffee plus 1 tsp coffeemate. GOing out now, and feeling I might have to give in to a snack when I get home though :rolleyes:
:)

Hi and welcome! Good luck with your diet!!

Newbie here to this forum, but certainly not to dieting. I've been at it since as a teen with varying degrees of temporary success. I have had memberships of various clubs, been an online WW member, tried something like the Cambridge diet etc etc.

At my heaviest I was almost 18st. I got down to 13st 7 and stayed there for a good while. Then as I got towards that "time of life" it started to creep on again and I'm now a tad under 15st. I am though congratulating myself that I'm still 3st under my worst.

This time I aim to finish the job properly. Hubby also needs to lose as he's type 2 diabetic and he too has put on again from his lightest though isn't at his heaviest either.

We can't afford to join a club, but feel that the style of diet that suits us is the SW Extra Easy. We're trying it at home as of yesterday and hope that we can get a bit of support from you guys here.

Had a very good day today so far - 1 tbsp of muesli with skimmed milk & half a banana. A med jkt spud with tons of free veg and 2 quorn sausages. 2 slices of chicken and the other half of the banana. SK milk in tea/cofffee plus 1 tsp coffeemate. GOing out now, and feeling I might have to give in to a snack when I get home though :rolleyes:
:)
Good luck to you both, just make sure your snack is a healthy one lol :)

Back