Discussion in 'Introductions' started by essexmumma, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. essexmumma

essexmumma New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Evening ladies! I'm Emma from Essex trying to get skinny so I'm not the fat mum on the school run when my Son starts school in 2 years. Been over weight since my teens, I like my booze and cheese as well as having an epic problem saying no to food when full. I've done WW in the past and slimmed down from 20.5 st to 17st only to put it all on plus more when I fell pregnant. I tried SW last summer after a recommendation from a good friend but a mixture if my head not being in the right place and a consultant who spent her time slagging off WW put me off.

So here I am again but my heads here too. Managed to shed 11.5ibs in 4 weeks and was still able to go out and eat good food and drink wine. I love SW!

Now my journey begins and I very much look forward to meeting and getting to know you all as I go along.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Hi Emma and welcome. I'm on my 2nd week of ww,tried sw before so thought i'd have a change! Good luck with your weight loss journey x
  4. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum! x
  5. lindsaysss

lindsaysss New Member

Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hello from Essex. Good luck with your weightloss :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.