Hello

mardybum

Hello everyone. I've joined this forum for support and for somewhere to talk about my weightloss.

I'm 25 and I have a 8 year old daughter, I am a single parent. I work as a midwife in the North East of England.

I have tried to lose weight before, over the past 5 years I have fluctuated between 16st at my very heaviest and probably around 14st4lb at my lightest, with my average weight being around 15st. I've chosen 12st5lb as my goal weight as that was my happiest weight - it was also when I was 16 and before I had my daughter! I'm aiming for a size 12 again.

I'm doing Weightwatchers Propoints as I believe it will fit in best with my life and encourage healthy choices/habits. I also plan to walk more and do exercise dvds at home.

Looking forward to becoming part of this online community and getting to know you better! :)

Hi. I'm a newbie too !

I was on a few mths ago ww and found I couldn't control myself with the points, the option of using my points for another couple of wines was just too easy lol !

I'm currently out of the country with work but once I'm dragging this sorry fat bum to sw ! I wish u every success !!

Hey there Mardybum, :D
I'm doing ww propoints too and finding it so easy! I get weighed tomorrow so here's hoping for weight loss 4 weeks in a row.
There are lots of lovely people on here ready to give motivation and support.
Look forward to chatting with you again soon.
Emms x

Hi and :welcome2:.
Good luck on your journey! :)

Back