Hello :)

Hi Everyone I haven't been on in a week I kinda went on a downward slope and it's only in the past two days I've given myself a kick up the bum and vowed to get back on track! I've continued with the tablets and suffered the consequences for it also! I don't know why I'm so up and downhill - I really want to lose more weight (lots more) but I know if I continue like this it's gonna take me a long time and expense to do so! I live in Ireland so the tabs cost me 100euro a month and Weightwatchers 40 euro so I need to pull the finger out big style! Sorry all I know I'm ranting - nobody knows I'm on the xen so u peeps are really the only people I can talk too! Hope you are all well :) well done on all the fantastic losses! X

Chin up babe, it's a long journey I understand how gutting that can be but we can do this..... I've said it's probably gonna be another 18 months til I'm where I want to be but of we stick at it then every day we will weigh less than the day before. Before you eat something you shouldn't shout on here and we'll try & give you a reason not to xx

Shout all you want! We all are in this struggle together :)

Thanks all! I'm very hard on myself when things are not going according to plan! Knowing I have people to talk to here really helps tho :) I have ww tmrw so will let you know how I get on! Hope everyone is well x

hey hun we always have up and down days and its great your on here too so we can all give each other support. good luck on your weight loss journey xx

i was so happy that i found this site. dieting can be a lonely . you think your the only one dieting cos all my friends are slim and dont really understand how hard it is to diet but when i found this site i felt like we was all in this together . it has given me lots of info and when your feeling down theres always someone around to give u advice and make u feel better. xx

Thanks Ladies your support is amazing :) you really are all a great bunch! Well as expected I was up 1.5lbs this week :( to be honest without the xen I probably would have done alot worse! I've done my weekly shop and am ready for a new week and hopefully a big loss next week :) xx hope you are all well xx

Thanks Lexie ! Im really determined to have a good few weeks!

my plan for today is

Breakfast - Benecol , Activia and rice cake

Mid morning - banana

Lunch - soup with 1 slice soda bread

Dinner - spinach salad with chicken or tuna

No goodies!

Water - 3litres

Back