Hello

Leighthesim

Hi everybody, i am new to this forum,
I will be starting sliming world next week (well using the free meal plans from the mail this week, meeting next thursday since work is a pain)
I got on the scales earlier today and I was shocked... First time since I dieted about 3 years ago, but since then a lot has happened, my dad died, i had my gcse and a levels, then I left school and started full time work in waitrose (trying to work my way up to become a manager, having worked there two year part time I enjoyed it)
I now weigh 16stone, am I am not proud, I want to curl up in a ball, but tomorrow I start eating better, and then thursday I am starting the week of meal plans(ish) i shall be donating most of my christmas chocolate to a good cause I.e. My mother. ( I will keep a few bits for a treat though) but I am fed up of being fat.

Hiya!

I'm new to this too and started SW last Thursday! Well Joined Thursday, started on Friday. So far so good, just been doing red (original) days.

Had a bit of a poop year last year also, lost my Mum, so 2012 is time to get on track and shift these llbs!!

Good luck! Keep in touch :)

Lyns x

Hi, I joined
Slimming world last week, I've never done it before, always done WW. Lost 3lbs so really pleased with myself!

Leighthesim said:
Hi everybody, i am new to this forum,
I will be starting sliming world next week (well using the free meal plans from the mail this week, meeting next thursday since work is a pain)
I got on the scales earlier today and I was shocked... First time since I dieted about 3 years ago, but since then a lot has happened, my dad died, i had my gcse and a levels, then I left school and started full time work in waitrose (trying to work my way up to become a manager, having worked there two year part time I enjoyed it)
I now weigh 16stone, am I am not proud, I want to curl up in a ball, but tomorrow I start eating better, and then thursday I am starting the week of meal plans(ish) i shall be donating most of my christmas chocolate to a good cause I.e. My mother. ( I will keep a few bits for a treat though) but I am fed up of being fat.

Also new...I would like to lose weight very badly...I need some tips

Hi All,
i am a new to this site as well. i joined SW on Thurs 5th Jan so will go to my first weigh in tomorrow. Well done Artzy on your weight loss that's fantastic! Hope everyone's week is going great!
Ruth

Hiya

Its my first weigh in tomorrow too! Good luck with yours, how have you found your first week?

Lyns x

Hiya Lynsey,

The first week has been quite good. i have missed my wine but besides that i think i have eaten a lot more! last Thursday when i got back from the class i cooked about 2 weeks worth of food (Chilli con carne, cottage pie & pasta bake) and put it in the freezer so i could just get one out when i wanted one or take for lunch to work with me.

Last night i lost 8lbs, which i was quite suprised about as i have been having my a & b choices, my syns and in the past when i have done the diet i have only used a few syns and not really my a & b's and lost less...it seems to of paid off for eating more!

How has your first week gone? and how did you do last night :)

Ruth x

Congratulations on your loss. Make sure you keep a tracker so you have everything you should have.

Irene xx

Thank you Irene :)

i don't think i can get on to your link until i have posted 'x' amount.
i have been writing down what i'm eating so i will have to do it on here now. it will be easier to view as well. Thank you for the good idea.
Well done on your weight loss too!! are you on weight watchers?

Ruth x

Back