Hello

NZSharlie

Hope you guys don't mind but I thought I would crash in and join you guys. I'm from New Zealand, but used to live in the UK. I met my hubby and convinced him to jump ship and come and live here instead.
I have been reading up the last day or so and slowly getting so jealous at all the awesome sounding WW products you guys have.
NZ suxs in the food department, especially when you have lived in the UK and know what you are missing.

Anyway I have quite a bit to lose (65kg which is about 130lbs I think) and you guys look like an awesome bunch.
Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
Sharlie

Hey Sharlie,
I'm in NZ too. Used to live in England and moved over here three years ago for the good life!
I done slimming world about 6 years ago and have been trying to get into it since I moved over here, but without success. So I'm planning on giving WW a try.
You are right about the food over here! Not much choice at all, and so expensive!
We live close to Taupo, whereabouts are you?

Hi and WelcomeI have about 70lbs to lose and so far im 7lbs down in the last 2 weeks (3rd weigh in tomorrow).We would love to have chats with you so feel free to join in with us. I would love to live in NZ your sooo lucky :)Good Luck with your journey

Hey :)
I live in Auckland! (no Jafa jokes please ;) )
I know what you mean about expensive, its a sad state of affairs when its cheaper to buy NZ made food in the UK than what it is here. I miss the 'buy 1 get 1 free' deals they have in the supermarkets.

I also tried slimming world over here, I had the books and shipped them over but it was just too hard. I didn't lose any weight and ended up so frustrated that I just gave up.
You should give WW a go :)

Back