Hello

marianne01

I guys hope all is well , been working hard to have not posted for a bit. 4 weeks today and I weighed, only 2 pound off. I am disappointed but have lost first stone. I am officially 19stone I hoped to be in the 18's but not to be this week.

I have been a bit lax this week, not drinking as much water as I should and having an extra pack everyday because of feeling hungry . Going to get back to three packs this week and see what happens. I wondering this is due to poor weight loss. I have a few meals planned this week but staying to plan.

Congrats to all of you guys for your losses it spurs me on. Also for the newbies hope you all have good losses. Fingers crossed for next Monday
Xxxxxx and hugs to you all

Hi Marianne, Congrats on losing your first stone - well done. I know how you feel when you pop on the scales and lose 'only' 2 lbs. That's happened to me a few times, including this morning. What I also notice happens is that the next week will give me a better result, and I average at 3 lbs a week. But, if I got 2 lbs every week, I's still begrateful because I just find it impossible to lose weight regularly on any other conventional diet.
I think you've done really well last week, especially as you needed a bit more and you stuck with the foodpacks. I bet if you do TS this week, you'll have a really good weight loss next week.

Thankyou do much Lizzy for support feeling s bit down today xxxxx

marianne01 said:
Thankyou do much Lizzy for support feeling s bit down today xxxxx

Awww Marianne sorry you are feeling down :( you're doing great don't lose faith stick with it, you're getting there!

Think we all have our down days, but that god for everyone of you who support us through our down days. Without you we'd be lost. Your all stars in my eyes , those that have lost lots of weight already supporting and inspiring us , those of you who are in weeks 2 and 3 and help us through the 1st week and newbies like myself supporting each other to fulfill our long term goal of being super sexy slim ladies

Back