Hello!

Ladies I was just reading your posts and feel inspired as its hard enough on this journey without the added difficulties you are all facing, keep up the good work you are all an inspiration

Thank you :) Hope you are having a good week!

jensonbuttongirl said:
:hug99: Just keep going...don't let him mess your life around. Hope the rest of your week has gone ok

When you have multiple health problems it is hard to know which one to put first sometimes. He probably was right about the graded exercise. I've not been diagnosed with fibromyalgia specifically but I do get a lot of joint and muscle pain. I'd love to know how you found it having a child when you have ME. Me and hubby would love kids but my main worry is not being able to manage with energy levels :(

Weight loss wise I've had a pretty good week, lost 2lbs which considering TOTM is really good :) I'm so glad that I'm loosing this weight...one less thing people can try to blame my ME symptoms on.

Hiya! Well done on your weight loss this week - 2lbs is the ideal amount!

Re having a child when you have ME, I haven't found it too difficult, although I am aware that I haven't exactly been an active Mum, lol. My husband is very athletic, so he does all the active things like swimming with Kathryn, and I do all the cuddling on the couch etc. I was nearly 38 when I had her, and suffered from post-partum cardiomyopathy (heart failure), but I've no reason to believe that was related to ME.

As I need to work full time, my life is basically a juggling act between work and home, and anything unnecessary doesn't get done - ironing, cooking etc., forget it! BUT having a child is the most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life, and I wouldn't for one second change that decision. So if you and your GP think you can cope physically with pregnancy and childbirth, and your husband is supportive, I can highly recommend it! xxx

Back