hello !

cupcakedaisy

hello all,
after finding minimins very useful for finding syn values, i have decided to use it to track my weight loss goals,hoping it will keep me motivated.ive done the slimming world diet on and off for over ten years now.in recent years only losing a stone then stopping attending.i find now i have fibromyalgia(a painful muscle and tendon condition)committing to regular attendance difficult because of the chronic fatigue i struggle with.i truly want to lose weight more than ever before,im doing it on my own without joining a class this time.i hope i can keep it up ! first week i actually put on a pound ! ive got an under-active thyroid,i had my bloods done last saturday and have been called back.i was also tested for vit d ,rheumatoid factor,and cholesterol too.its confusing but week two i was minus 7 pounds.
good luck to anyone starting to reduce their weight especially those with health conditions.daisyxx

Good luck Daisy, and 7lb is amazing especially with thyroid problems. As long as you've stuck to the plan it will come off eventually, even if it doesn't show straight away! xx

ahh cheers hurleymurley !
i feel so much better being in control.putting weight on was far too easy.
congrats on 2 stone since may thats great,i remember from the past that around minus two stone it really starts to make a difference with how you look and feel.have you gone down a dress size ? daisyx

If you want to know anything about syns etc just ask - Good Luck

I haven't quite gone down a dress size yet, maybe on the top half! I've mostly noticed it in my face and (unfortunately) in the chest area!

oh dear,thats one of the places im hoping to lose it off the most :) x

thats one of my skills lol - i was a bra fitter for about 5 years.

go to m&s, i worked with ladies who'd been fitting for 20 years.all styles of bras fit differently,even when you know your size.
you can measure under your bust ,then across the fullest part. eg 36 inches under bust always add 4" = 40".fullest part 42" = 40a,44"=40b,46"=40c.
does that make any sense ? daisx

hi,
thanks thats great to hear.do you average the same loss each week now or is it more sporadic ?
ta dais x

well done by the way,you look smashing.you'll be up to 2 stone soon !

thanks hunny - thats reassuring to know.x

go to m&s, i worked with ladies who'd been fitting for 20 years.all styles of bras fit differently,even when you know your size.
you can measure under your bust ,then across the fullest part. eg 36 inches under bust always add 4" = 40".fullest part 42" = 40a,44"=40b,46"=40c.
does that make any sense ? daisx

Thanks, that does make sense! Although rather than trusting myself I'm going to take your advice and treat myself to a proper fitting at M&S. The last bra I bought was 4 quid from Asda, I think I deserve a bit better than that :)

Daisy you will have to get a Diary then I can find you easier :D

Went into £1 shop today and they are now doing WW chocolate drink in a re-sealable satchet which has 8 portions instead of 6 - the only difference is you have to weigh 11gms out yourself instead of it in individual sachets - no prob with digital scales and an extra 2 mugs of chocolate for the same money!!

Daisy you will have to get a Diary then I can find you easier :D

Went into £1 shop today and they are now doing WW chocolate drink in a re-sealable satchet which has 8 portions instead of 6 - the only difference is you have to weigh 11gms out yourself instead of it in individual sachets - no prob with digital scales and an extra 2 mugs of chocolate for the same money!!

theres a great 99p shop near me ,going to get stocked up on alpen lite bars tomorrow.i wasnt going to do a diary because i write it down.i type with one finger !
best wishes daisy

Back