Attack Hello

shore277

Just wanted to say hello and how I have loved reading the recipes and forums. I have found them really inspirational. Today is day two and must admit feel a bit headachey and have a horrible taste in my mouth hopefully it will pass. Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Welcome! Drink plenty of water and don't be afraid to take a couple of painkillers if you need them.

I look forward to reading your posts :D

P x

Day 2 for me also - did so well last year, then fell off the wagon, and put too much back on ( but not all). Happy with the scale reading and sitting here reading posts with my coffee, fat free greek yoghurt with oatbran. This forum was a great support last time, and I am going to be visiting here much more oftern

Thank you, today was better. Flavoured and sweetened a pot of 0% natural yogurt after realising I couldn't eat muller yogurts :( Can have vegetables tomorrow, but think I am going to try another two days of PP x

Hi Sarah, welcome and good luck x:)

Hi Sarah,

Good luck :)

The muller yogurts are another of those contradictions, some people have them others don't. If they are vanilla or toffee I think its says they are tolerated.

Welcome to the forum, keep looking about and am sure there will be loads to help.

DF, as weve just said everyones bodys different. Ive eat on average 3 muller vanilla and toffee yoghurts since day one and lost, hahaha think what us Dukaneers are trying to say is if you do eat them and find your weight stalls, it can be what change. good luck again

Thats why i agreed on a different thread. We can only try.

I also think that if its something you do from day one, your body doesn't know any different, LOL, so it can't be tricked. :D

I bought the toffee ones to make buns with, Hmmm very yum

Next time you make muffins using the toffee yoghurt add an extra cap of vanilla essence mmmmmm

Next time you make muffins using the toffee yoghurt add an extra cap of vanilla essence mmmmmm

Hmmmm, oh stop, now I want muffins LOL, think I'll go to bed instead. Planning on baking tomorrow, will do as suggested and then try not to eat them all. I want to make a few different flavours so i can freeze them and just take out a few at a time.

Back