Total Solution Hello!!

PrincessKat

Hi all,

I'm new to Exante, having only found out it existed this week. I had an appointment with a CD counsellor booked for next week, but this looks much more financially viable - less than my usual food shop infact!!
I have found 48 x soups/shakes for £35 on ebay, I think I may buy this as it's not too much money thrown away if I can't do it.
I did Cambridge in 2008 and lost 5st but have put abot 1.5 back on (lost more at Slimming World). I really just want this to shed a couple of stone and get my confidence back before going on to a calorie counting plan. Livng on my own is good as no cooking for someone else but also makes sticking to conventional diets hard in my opinion as cooking from scratch for one is quite pricey.
I have a couple of questions;
1) I am 5ft 9, is it still just 3 packs?
2) Are there any huge changes from cambridge or is it just make the shakes, drink about 4ltr of water and get on with it?

Sooo excited.

Will update my start weight etc when I know which day next week I'm starting, it's 16st ish at the mo but I've stopped weighing weekly atm.

It's 3 packs per day for all, even us guys. Can't compare to Cambridge, as I did Lipotrim previously, and I would say Shakes and the Bars are alot more tasty than the lipotrim version.

However I don't like the Exante soups at all, just taste to powdery.

But anyway good luck on your journey and I'm sure you will reach your target in no time at all :)

Good luck! I started this week, agree that the soups are not nice (well not my taste anyway).

Back