Hello!

Whirly

Hi all,

its my first day today! I managed to gain nearly 6 stone whilst pregnant and decided to try lipotrim after reading some of your success stories.

Bit bothered by the bad breath thing, does that last the whole time u on diet? I also stopped smoking but rely on nicorette gum which pharmacist said should be ok, any thoughts?

cathryn x

Hi, I'm on my second LT journey, both post pregnancy.
Once in ketosis ur breath will have a distinct odour of acetone. Drinking water regularly helps, u can also brush ur teeth/tongue, rinse with alcohol free mouthwash and/or use breath strips NuPhar or Listerine.
Good luck, u can't fail xxx

yup unfortunately bad breath is a part of it hon. i also use the listerine strips and mouthwash. good luck on your lipotrim diet and welcome to the forums.

Good luck Cathryn, i have to say I dont really have a problem with bad breath, not that I know of at least :)

Stick with it, its extemely tough but worth it...

Ava
xxx

Whirly said:
Hi all,

its my first day today! I managed to gain nearly 6 stone whilst pregnant and decided to try lipotrim after reading some of your success stories.

Bit bothered by the bad breath thing, does that last the whole time u on diet? I also stopped smoking but rely on nicorette gum which pharmacist said should be ok, any thoughts?

cathryn x

Hey good luck it's my 2nd go and started today :) will keep u updated xxx

Back