Hello :)

cery

Hello everyone! I am on my first day of JUDDD today and currently have some soup simmering in the slow cooker although I won't be having much as already had 2 Tesco diet shakes :rolleyes: I had two tins in the cupboard which I'm using up until I'm eased into the diet then will start planning better things to have. I made a post in the introduce yourself thread, but am now trying to take my mind off food by mass posting :eek::help2:

These boards are invaluable for the first few down days :)

It does get way way easier I promise you, so hard to believe that you will get to the point where you sort of look forward to down days and don't dread them.

This is coming from someone who really thought she might die of hunger if she only had 500 calories !!

Now accidently today i have had very little to eat and it is an UP day, although leaving my foodless house to go shopping and sort that out right NOW

Good luck and the more you post the more you will get to know people

Teresa x

Hello

Hope you enjoy JUDDDing. I started last Monday after moving across from Cambridge and am loving it so far. Make the most of your up days a plan your down days well and you'll be just fine.

Vic

Hello and as Kate (Maccalenny) says welcome to the best EVER diet! In fact its not even a diet as most of us want to carry this on forever!

Back