Hello!

I'm Gail. I'm from Sunderland originally now living in Cambridgeshire. I'm 40 and Have just weighed in at 91.6kg's (I'm 5 foot 8 so "obese").

I start at Slimming World this Thursday, but thought I'd better get my head right before I go. I have a friend who list over 9st with SW last year and is now a consultant and she was in the SW magazine at in the Autumn. She's done amazingly well and looks incredible. She's my inspiration!

I'm registered on MFP too (BigGail) so if you want to friend me on there I'd be really grateful. I need all the help I can get.

I'm going for an MOT (medical) on the 14th Jan and although I know my BP, pulse and cholesterol are all fine, it's gonna be the weight that lets me down.

I LOVE FOOD! I'm more savoury than sweet, but I do like a bit of sweet too! (and the odd G & T or real ale.) I am fairly active, I have quite an active job and I walk every day so am not averse to exercise. I love my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and Chalene's Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme dvd's. I also love zumba and swimming and am lucky to have a partner who swims with me.

I've chosen slimming world because I can't be arsed with counting this and weighing that. I lost 35lbs on MFP a couple of years ago and got down to about 13 and a half stone, but now I'm just over 14 and starting to get really flabby! I am lucky to have an hourglass shape, so everything's in proportion, but everything's getting bigger and all my clothes look awful!

HELP ME!!!!!!! :eek: Please!

Hiya,

just wanted to wish you good luck, I've started on slimming world again, did it last year, then went abit awol with the leadup to xmas!!! But now the heaviest i have ever been and need to take back control!! I know loads of people who have done really well on slimming world, the great thing about it is you never go hungry. Its great for me as i love my potatoes and pasta, so i dont have to give that up. Good luck :)

Back