Hello

Been using Xenical off and on for a few years, 1st time was for 6 months so I could get to my target weight to get a hysterectomy and I lost 64lbs then my hubby got ill and I had to put my op on hold, managed to lose it all and maintain and I got my op after 3.5 years of waiting last September, then I was off work for 4 months and was only allowed light duties for another 4 months after that. Long story short, I started losing weight myself again and lost 8lbs to get back on Xenical by cutting out pepsi and junk food and was put back on them 23 days ago and I have lost 5 kilos in that time using Xenical, My Fitness Pal and exercising to Shred. I will get thin again. Thats my story :rolleyes:

Been using Xenical off and on for a few years, 1st time was for 6 months so I could get to my target weight to get a hysterectomy and I lost 64lbs then my hubby got ill and I had to put my op on hold, managed to lose it all and maintain and I got my op after 3.5 years of waiting last September, then I was off work for 4 months and was only allowed light duties for another 4 months after that. Long story short, I started losing weight myself again and lost 8lbs to get back on Xenical by cutting out pepsi and junk food and was put back on them 23 days ago and I have lost 5 kilos in that time using Xenical, My Fitness Pal and exercising to Shred. I will get thin again. Thats my story :rolleyes:

Wooooooooo!!!!% =]:D:D:D

Back