Hello

Started the cambridge diet on Tuesday my starting weight was 23 stone & 8 pound 1/4! I haven't eat since i started the diet but had a couple of tea's will that make a big difference to my weight loss when i get weighed on tuesday ?

hey,

I have been drinking tea with milk all though my caimbridge journey. I think that some people are more sencitive than others. Too much milk might knock you out of ketosis, but it might not. I havent found it make a big diffrence, at least not that I know off. I'm still loosing every where where I'm not cheating :(

hey,

I have been drinking tea with milk all though my caimbridge journey. I think that some people are more sencitive than others. Too much milk might knock you out of ketosis, but it might not. I havent found it make a big diffrence, at least not that I know off. I'm still loosing every where where I'm not cheating :(

It's not been a lot of milk just a little bit of milk with every cup of tea really. I've got my first weigh in on tuesday so with any luck it will be a big loss to keep me motivated

Back