Hello :)

Good luck x

We are all in the same boat really all come here for the support and guidance that we all need and that little boost when we are feeling low.
Good Luck im sure you will get to where you want to be.
If your struggling and are in a rut have you tried looking at what your eating and maybe analyzing if you having too much of something... e.g. carbs etc? Just a thought.
Feel free to mail me
xx

Good morning :)

thanks for your words!

I have just started the nth diet, one the doctor gave me some years ago... lets see if I get to something!
It is not easy for me (as for anyone else) to follow the diet 100% because it always happens something that drives me away from the right way...I am trying to make it happens very very rarely but that single time seems to be devastating for my diet!

I added some extra workout at the gym, I drink lots of water, I avoid alcohol and sweets and I also tried some useless natural pills to burn cal or reduce fats/carbs (I am really desperate, I know)... I do not know what I should try still!

thanks for your support
K

I have been on loads of diets to but now I'm on the primal diet I lost 7lb last week. It is quite strict thought. Hope your well x

It is quite strict you can't have carbs, sugar and processed food. The only dairy you can have is eggs. Don't really count calories just eat breakfast lunch and tea and a snack. There is a thread about it in here x

You can have carb but from different source like nuts, veg and sweet potatoes it is low carb.

Good luck on your weight-loss journey. Its always difficult to find a diet that suits you. Ive tried lots and at the moment im just healthy eating and exercising. Lost 9lbs on my first week so obviously working for me lol. But everyone is different. x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think everyone is different I don't really like bread much and it makes me bloated. I think you need to find what suits you x

Back