Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jiggleymama, 12 January 2014.

1. jiggleymama

jiggleymama New Member

Hi all,just happened to find this site total newbie, am hoping this will be the place to give me the kick in the backside i need to make 2014 the year i finally stick to a diet/weightloss programme of some sort!!! going to have a look around and get a feel for the site :) there is so much infomation to read. i have been overweight most of my life now and really need to start taking care of myself i want to be able to run around the park with my kids and not feel like i am going to collapse because i walked around the park a few times so watch out 2014 is the year of the new me :):)
  2. skyrocket-x

skyrocket-x Member

Hello :) I'm new too! Have you decided what weightloss programme you will choose?
  3. Kashmira

Kashmira New Member

Best of luck, ladies. Looks like we're all starting out together.

Kash xx
  4. Me2u1605

Me2u1605 Well-Known Member

I'm new to this also, It will be my second week this week so I'm very nervous, it's lovely to meet people who are all in the same boat, I don't get a lot of support
    At home so it's nice to see there is support from people who know exactly what you are going through.

Good luck with your journey x