Step 1 Sole Source Hello!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nic- Nic, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Nic- Nic

Nic- Nic New Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, just finished first week on sole source and can feel myself looking at the fridge door already. Thought the best way would be to find a forum and here I am. Unsure how to use the site at the moment but would love to hear from others new to Cambridge to keep each other motivated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jellibelli

jellibelli Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi nic-nic well done on getting through week 1 that's tough so it's great you made it!
    I'm just starting week 3 weigh in on fri and I'm feeling o.k just keep up with the water and if you feel like cheating remember why you're doing this I had a couple of stumbles last week but didn't turn it into a binge and stayed focused so I had a good loss. This forum really helps to stay motivated and for advice.
    Good luck with your journey and we're all here if you need us :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. wantto be slim

wantto be slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done getting through week 1. It can only get easier from here. Good luck!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.