1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Hello!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nic- Nic, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Nic- Nic

Nic- Nic New Member

Hi, just finished first week on sole source and can feel myself looking at the fridge door already. Thought the best way would be to find a forum and here I am. Unsure how to use the site at the moment but would love to hear from others new to Cambridge to keep each other motivated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jellibelli

jellibelli Well-Known Member

Hi nic-nic well done on getting through week 1 that's tough so it's great you made it!
    I'm just starting week 3 weigh in on fri and I'm feeling o.k just keep up with the water and if you feel like cheating remember why you're doing this I had a couple of stumbles last week but didn't turn it into a binge and stayed focused so I had a good loss. This forum really helps to stay motivated and for advice.
    Good luck with your journey and we're all here if you need us :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. wantto be slim

wantto be slim Well-Known Member

Well done getting through week 1. It can only get easier from here. Good luck!x