Hello :)

LucyLou

Silver Member
Ive just started on day one today and wanted to pop in and say hi. Ive been lurking for a long time before deciding to take the plunge! I was posting on the weight watchers site before this but it just wasnt happening for me.

I weighed in last night at 15stone 6lbs so Ive decided not to give myself a target yet. Im getting married in September 2009 in Spain but my friends wedding is in Spain this September and I want to try and look half decent for that!

Im looking forward to getting to know you all and picking up as much tips and help as I can get on the way!

Not too bad. I had a banana tetra this morning. I put it in the freezer last night and took it out this morning to have at about half 10 but it had de-frosted too much! I had to half drink it and half eat it with a spoon. It wasnt bad actually. Ive a rotten taste in my mouth though. Can we have sugarfree mints or chewing gum?

Im not great on drinking water but Ive managed 1.5litres so far so Ill make myself drink it.

Im trying not to this of this as a diet or a chore....more like a thing I need to do to sort myself out once and for all....and its not forever!

How about yourself? Have you done CD before?

I had a banana shake this morning but wasted half of it :eek: I was ill last night and didn't feel so good. I've also got thro 1.5 litres today so we are doing great!!
I don't think u are allowed chewing gum or mints. I usually being some mouthwash to work hon :D
I did CD last year but fell off the wagon... I needed to come off it anyhow as I had an IUI scheduled.

Good luck with the start! This is a really great site for support, I've posted a few times with cravings and have got fab support from people to help me carry on.

Let us know how it goes!

Chewing gum is OK for a short amount of time, the reason why they don't like you having it is because chewing can set off hunger pangs. Def NOT mints though. you could just brush more often and use mouthwash.

Hi Loopy,

Our stats are identical! Youve done brilliantly so far....thats almost 2 stone in a month! Are you doing the ss+ by any chance?

I use goldspot mouthwash - have them at work, at home and in my handbag. Good luck to you both
xxxxxxx

Hi I only started on sunday, Im on ss which im finding a bit difficult but getting through. Have to completely avoid the work canteen though as im afraid the smell of cooked food will tempt me.
I personally dont like the bana tetra but the chocolate one is really nice. Had my first shake last night and wasnt too imprssed might see if I can switch to something else.

Good Luck Girl let us know how your getting on!!

hey good luck with starting! if u ever need advice or support theres always some1 on here to help!!
ur first week will be tough but just keep at it!
x

Hi all, its my 3rd day and am struggling. Am bored at work and am desperate for something to eat. Want to give up and eat the moment. Keep saying to myself "this isn't normal, not eating"

Will be glad of any help?

Hi shop girl I know exactly how you feel im on day 3. My twin (Jelly Belly) is also on this diet and has done amazinly well. I completely freaked out yesterday the whole not eating, dont want to get completely obsessed and edn up with health issues etc. The first 3 days are ment to be the hardest as your body is tyring to get used to what your eating or not eating for that matter.
I weighed myself this morning out of curiousty and Im down 5lbs since sunday, thatjust gave me the boost I needed. Have you told anyone your on it?? I told two of my closest friends in work and they are supporting and two of my personal frineds are now considering joining. Just try and stick it out for the first week and talk it through with your Counsellar at your next weigh in.

Dont worry you'll do great if you ever need to chat im here....we're all here. Where you from??

Hi Miss B
I am from Essex. I have told a couple of people about what I am doing and some are supportive. I have to say my hubby is doing it as well, so that helps. Have tried to keep it away from the kids as dont want them to grow up with my eatings problems!
About 3 years ago I done lighter life for 4 months and lost 4 stone which was great. I have subsequently put it all back on now. I think the trouble I am having now is that I know how hard it was and the fact that I have got to do it all again. I have 7 stone to lose.
Im glad you are feeling so positive - keep it up!!

Hi Shop Girl,

Just tyr not to think of how much wieght you have to loose, one week at a time shoudl be your goal.

My goal is to just keep on track and keep loosing those pounds each week. If I focused on the amount I need to loose I think I would never be able to see the end, but you will and you WILL reach your goal!!

Good Luck Girl

Good luck ladies! XX

good luck girlies! xx

hi girlies - I've only been doing this for a week and although it has been a struggle especially when you go out, the results when you jump on those scales makes it worth it! Keep going it really is worth it!!

By the way can anyone tell me is the CDC supposed to give you the test kit for ketosis 'cos I haven't a clue if I'm in it or not. My CDC said I'd know (?)

Back